Thursday, July 8, 2010

From the Mouth of Babes...

So, I'm upstairs folding the laundry, minding my own business....when the doorbell rings. Next thing I know the kids are running to see who it is. As I start to walk down the stairs to see for myself, I hear Tyler talking to his friend Sam. "Let me ask my Mom if I can play." As soon as Sam sees me, he says, "Hi, you might not want me to play here, I have a cold!" Before I could respond, Tyler looked at Sam while pointing at me and said, "Oh, don't worry, She has MS." Sam looked at Ty with a weird look on his face and asked, "What the heck is that?" To which Ty replied, "Oh, it's just a sickness in your back! Come on in, I can play!" They both ran off to the trampoline while I stood in the entry way laughing, trying to comprehend what just happened at my door way!! It was as though Ty thinks it can't get any worse than MS, so not matter what anyone else has.....come on in and play......just enter at your own risk! Pretty Funny stuff!

4 comments:

Heather said...

That is good!

Anna said...

Funny story! Kiddos have such and interesting view of things.

Just thinking of you today. Hope all is well. ((hugs))

Grandma's Corner said...

I love the children and you and Travis. What a blessing you are in my life.

Unknown said...

That was awesome! Kids have a way of making things feel better (Sometimes. . . because they also possess the propensity to make things worse)!