Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Come on....Just Twitch Already!!

Oh my goodness! Last night and all morning I have had a funny feeling in my right leg. I could swear it was going to twitch, and then nothing......again and again! It seems like it would just be easier to deal with a full twitch, rather than a half one!! I'm hoping it will just finally do it and end all this madness.....and take with it the strange sensation I'm feeling all over. Something is off today, not quite sure why or what! Dr. H......July 12th cant seem to come fast enough. We need to talk!

There are some perks to the job of carrying around this Disease however.....like having an excuse to buy a gigantic beach umbrella for the Syracuse Heritage Parade! I swear, the temp. dropped 20 degrees under that thing! If I didn't know any better, I'd say Trav enjoyed the "Perks" as much as I did! Happy Summer everyone! If you need me....I'll be home snuggled up to my A.C.!

2 comments:

Anna said...

To twitch, or not to twitch. That is the question...

Good luck! I waited for six months to get into Dr. H the first time, so a few weeks should go by fast. Thinking of you! Give me a call. I want to come chill in front of the AC... :)

Ronda said...

That stinks! Sorry you have to deal with that! We love ya Sarah, hang in there!