Friday, July 16, 2010

And the Results Are......

......Hurry up and wait!! I had the MRI tests today.....all 2 1/2 hours of them! That was pretty long to be in that thing! Glad that's over. I do have to say though.....I rock it in that thing! They kept telling me how good I was for being in there that long. I asked for a sucker.....don't have those. Asked for a sticker.....don't even have any of those! Dang....what am I paying them the big bucks for? Today no one wanted to share any info with me. Not sure if that is a sign that things don't look good, or if I'm totally reading into it. My little friend that assisted me.....who snuck me the info last time about my brain being clear, assisted me again today. There was another guy in there with her though, so maybe that is the reason she didn't share anything today. I don't know. However, they said my results would be read today and would get to my Dr. by next week. So, I called Dr. H's office on my way home and.....of course, he is not in the office on Friday. There is nothing worse than having your results held ransom! I hate that! I tried calling later this afternoon to Radiology to see if I could come pick up my written results, and they said it hadn't been read yet. I was hoping to know by whether or not they came and did the contrast, but either way, they had to put the dye in me in order to compare the lesions from last time. So, that wasn't any indicator. They told me to call back tomorrow and there might be a possibility of getting the results.....so we shall see. I have the scans on a disc, but I have no idea if there are lesions or not. Trav and I can't tell! Now, we wait. Thank you to all who have called and checked in on us. We are so appreciative! Keeping our fingers crossed, our arms folded and our knees bent!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Hang in there! I HATE wait! Go do something fun this weekend.

Mary said...

Waitng is really the most frustrating thing. I hope you learn the results soon and that it is good news.

Thanks for your post on my blog. :)