Monday, June 7, 2010

Humor in ALL things!

So, I have the awesome blessing of serving in the YW's program. A few months ago, we started taking small groups of the girls for ice cream dates. We went on one this morning to get Frosty's at Wendy's. We had been sitting around the table talking and eating, when one of the girls sitting next to me accidentally dropped her napkin on the floor. We looked around under both our chairs and when we couldn't find it, I told her not to worry about it. We'd get it when we got up. All of the sudden, she busted out laughing and said, "It's in your shoe!" I looked down and sure enough....it was between my foot and my flip flop!! My foot was so numb, I couldn't feel it! We laughed at that one! If she hadn't said something, I would have walked right out there with it that way! At least I can provide some entertainment through all this! Pretty funny, if I do say so myself! Life is good!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Reminds me of the first time I tried to wear flip flops when my foot was so numb. I could NOT keep it on my foot! It was sort of dangerous since I kept tripping when my shoe would fall off cause I couldn't feel to keep it on, but it was funny! Good times with MS. :)

Heather said...

I was looking at your YW blog first and I thought those were your toes in the flip flops! What the? I never thought I'd see the day!