Monday, June 27, 2011

From the Mouth of Babes....

We celebrated my Grandparents 60th Wedding Anniversary the other day at a luncheon of family and friends. My 4 yr. old daughter loved it. She ran all over the place talking to people and eating all kinds of yummy food. At one point, I ran in to her, as I was heading back to sit at our table and she said, "Oh, Hi Mom! I just told that whole table over there about you!" I looked in the direction she was pointing and realized it was a table of my Grandparents friends that I had never met in my life. I smiled and said, "Oh really, what did you tell them?" Her reply has come to mind a few times since then, and makes me laugh when I think about it. "Oh, I just told them that you fell down the stairs with your nephew and now you have MS." Really Sis? That's what you decided to tell them about me? That's pretty funny! If only I had been a fly on the wall to hear the whole conversation and witness their response. Now, that's not something you hear every day!

No comments: