Saturday, August 7, 2010

If You're Happy and You Know It......

.......Write a Post! Just had to document that on August 7, 2010, I felt the best I have felt in the last 8 months! Not sure how many days there will be like this, so I thought I'd make sure that I showed some gratitude! I don't have any numbness today in my right foot, and down to only little patches of numbness on my left. Still a little numbness around my mid section and back, but even that is the best it has been! I have forgotten what it feels like to feel 100%. I'd say I'm about 96% right now! Very Grateful! I think I'll celebrate by going to Smith's on a Saturday night to buy groceries for the celebration of my Father's Birth tomorrow at my home! It's a good day! Julia's song is my Theme today! Sing it Sista!

(Please forgive the spotted mirror and
the bottle of bubble bath on the floor,

apparently someone didn't finish their job!)

3 comments:

Megan said...

:) Yay!!!! But, wait your celebrating needs some help! Next time let's go to the mall and try on some rock stards or teenager t-shirts. Ha ha ha! Soooo glad you are feeling so good. My it stay that way for awhile!!!

Lori said...

Hooray, yippee!!!! I'm so happy for you. Hopefully there will be many more days just like it for your sake. Hang in there you trooper! Love the video clip of Julia.......have I ever told you she is a spitten-image of you? Especially with her smooth dance moves!

Franklin Times said...

WOO HOO! Celebrate good times, C'mon! Party date is calling our name. Possibly this week?