Friday, September 10, 2010

Here Comes the Rain Again...

Usually when I wake up, my legs are pretty numb. Once I get up and start moving, it eases a little. The last few mornings I have noticed that as soon as I stand up out of bed, I have the craziest sensation that cool water is running down my legs. The funny thing is, I think it feels kindof awesome! Does that make me weird? (Cause it sure feels weird admitting it). Who knew MS could have some perks?! I guess I like it because it feels like it is releasing pressure from the numbness. Picture rubbing mentholatum on something chapped. That is the same relief I feel when this takes place. Not sure what's happening on the inside when it does, but I'm sure glad it is......weird or not!

4 comments:

Ed said...

You are cute! I don't know if it makes you weird or not, but every little bit of good counts!

Anna said...

As long as the water running down your leg isn't warm... EEEK! :)

Abbigail said...

Ha ha Anna!
That sounds like a strange sensation.
These past few months my lower abdomen has been tingling since the birth of my baby via c section. It sounds pleasant to my hubby until I describe it. It feels Similar to when tour foot is waking up from being asleep. Not so great. Sounds kind of nice at first though.

Megan said...

You amaze me. You keep finding the good in this roller coaster ride called "MS". Good for you.....but don't ever feel bad for complaining. Ok? :)